Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Flip Side

1. Traffic
2. How there's always someone trying to drive up the side of the stopped freeway
3. Seeing accidents
4. Not being able to tell who is a good person and who is a bad person
5. DRAMA...
6. Living in a crammed room (a crammed hotel room sounds more appealing to me)
7. The yucky air... it is so true, I can almost feel the thick smog... so gross
8. How I took the people I love dearly for granted
9. Everybody thinks they are the shit
10. Having to work... Feels great to have the choice :)
11. Seeing my hometowns hills get knocked down for a housing tract
12. How hard it is to survive financially
13. The spoiled kids who think they can do or say ANYTHING because their family raised them that way!!!
14. Running into the same LOSER people still doing the same thing, NOTHING
15. The insane budget cuts to vital institutions
16. I just realized ALL of this stuff on my list can happen EVERYWHERE. I guess I better start praying to live in a small town!

No comments:

Post a Comment