Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY

This wonderful shot was taking my me. Like always. I was going through the MASS amounts of pictures and it turns out I am barley in any of them... I guess I am just your typical picture happy mama. I want to document almost everything. But by doing so, I am, sadly, left out of most pictures. I am very pleased with Makayla and Summer. They have developed a love of picture taking at a very young age. Now that we got our camera charger, I will be turning over the reins, so to speak. I am looking forward to the day where I can look back at pictures with me actually in them. :) I will be able to say, "see.... I was there..." I love my life!
Makayla, Daddy, and Summer
Sometimes the most beautiful flowers are the ones we over look. My girls have always been drawn to nature. When we were staying in Arizona with Grandma Lisa, we couldn't walk the dogs without Makayla or Summer bringing home "crystals" or plain-Jane looking rocks that they thought were priceless. Each time they would bring them home, they would say that they were going to mail them to Daddy at Boot Camp. :)

These pictures were also taken at Newport News Park using my cell phone. Can you tell they thrive in front of the camera?
**********************************
As of this morning at 1100 hours, still no orders. My friend told me she believed we would get my DH's orders on Tuesday. Well, tomorrow is D-Day. If we do get the orders, I will be buying her and her beautiful kids lunch or dinner. In celebration... (Please, don't be Korea....)
Korea is not wanted for the following reasons:
1. Josh doesn't want us 3 to tag along with him there.... Boo!
2. PCS-ing will be difficult enough for the first time, let alone being separated from my husband for a year!
3. yea... those two pretty much encompass every reason why I do not want to send my man off to Korea without his girls.
*Please ignore the fact, that they kind of go hand-in-hand: being separated from my Soldier.....


2 comments:

  1. Aww This is the bestest blog entry yet!! Love Love Love that pic with Summer and the merigold! OOHHHH and You just keep your head up... ORDERS Tomorrow Lifting you up in my prayers tonight! BTW you looked so pretty at the DFAC. Wish I was there to take a pic of all yall together! <3

    ReplyDelete