Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

FUN TIMES IN VIRGINIA

I love my hubby! He is in the total weapon immersion, it lasts for two weeks. He has to carry around his M16 everywhere he goes. It is in preparation for the FTX that will be coming up shortly.
I love this picture of me and Makayla. I also love his PC. So much better looking than that damn Beret. :)

Makayla loves taking pics. Us having dinner with Josh by the DFAC.


Makayla having a popsicle right before we went swimming.



Summer is really turning out to be a Fish. She is so proud of herself that she can swim by herself. Well, with the vest on, but still. Daddy will be going swimming with us tomorrow. I can't wait to have Daddy see her. :) My little baby is growing up so fast!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This video is one of many from our Independence Day. Josh and myself took our two girls to downtown Newport News for a great celebration. We were on a patch of grass right above the Atlantic Ocean. Well, a bay first... but not sure which one. So to cover all the bases, the Atlantic Ocean, if you will. What you can't see in this video is Makayla's friend. They were sitting next to us. This adorable little boy who was about her age. They were almost battling. It was the cutest thing to watch. I wanted to record him so bad, but did not, since I knew I was going to post this on here.
Makayla always cracks me up with her facial expressions. When she hold her head up, and almost completely closes her eyes, smiles, and slowly turns her head away from the boy, it almost looks like she is saying.... "okay, that move is pretty good, but watch this!!!!" :)
Summer has ALWAYS been able to keep a beat effortlessly. Makayla and I always have to work at it. :) When she puts her hands on her hips, she looks so darn cute!!!!! She is going to be a heart breaker, if she ever lets her hair grow out. :)


Tell me what you think Makayla is saying with her looks. I would love an outsiders opinion....

Your Blogging Fool...
Jamie Mitchell

1 comment:

  1. Great to see your pictures! The girls are growing and so sweet! I couldn't get into the little videos but maybe I can try again later :)

    ReplyDelete