Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I WON!!!!!

I finally won something! As a kid I was "lucky"... But once I hit 12 or 13 years old, I never won anything in a drawing... Until today! A friend of mine's blog has really taken off. She has two shops on etsy.
The first is Heaven Baked Sweets.
**That link is of the contest I entered and won on her Blog. Follow her links to the actual etsy shop.** Everything looks so amazing! She makes dry mixes of bakery and miscellaneous items: cookies, cobblers, coffee creamers, and she makes her own syrups. Yum! Head on over and take a look. Your mouth will water!!!
The second shop is called Paper From Heaven.
This is all her hand sewn crafts: onesies, crayon-rolls, notebook covers, hand made stationary, etc. It is a refreshing read.
Go... Shop... Enjoy...

I DID IT!

I tried to copy and paste her button, along with others, and I can't seem to find out how or where to paste it. Eventually I will master this blog and all of it's possibilities. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I am Trish from Jewels by Trish! Congrats on winning the giveaway!! I sent you an email requesting your address so I can mail your prize to you. =)

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! I'm glad you won :D

    okay, to copy the button all you need to do is make a html gadget on your blogger (in design mode) and post the html stuff.

    It should work...if it doesn't email me :D

    ReplyDelete