Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Captain America


So. I got to finally see my soldier in his costume. I cracked up! His body looks great, but the mask has a few issues. Number 1 being his nose is a little big, so it stretches awkwardly around his eyes. And number 2, those little wing-like things are too flimsy and fall down like a puppy. :) I have no idea why this makes me so happy! But, alas, it does. You see, my husband of 5 and a half years is a goof ball! He is always the first one laughing at movies or jokes, even if he told the joke. But, lately, he has been a lot more serious, actually, from the minute we picked him up from Basic. I love my man, whether he is his goofy self or serious.


We received some free comics at the PX is the past couple months. We got two that had Captain America in them. My girls enjoyed the story and the pictures. I enjoyed reading my FIRST Captain America comic. Yes, I know I lead a sheltered life. Which reminds me that I still have not seen one Godfather movie. I think I will do a post of all the surprising, and not so surprising things I haven't done, seen, or read. I am getting excited! This my me time!

No comments:

Post a Comment